Minimum System Requirements
To participate in a therapyzen telehealth session, the following technical requirements will allow for a successful web meeting:
- Web Browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Safari 11+ (latest release versions)
- The latest operating systems, such as Windows 10 or MacOS Catalina, to obtain the latest versions of the browsers listed above
- TCP ports 80 and 443 open (sometimes firewalls will block these ports; if you are having trouble connecting while on a workplace network, ask your IT team to check this)
For iOS and Android:
- Use Safari 11+ on your iOS devices (latest version of iOS)
- Google Chrome on your Android device
The following are not compatible with therapyzen telehealth:
- Amazon Kindle and other e-readers
- Voice-controlled smart speakers such as Alexa or Google Assistant
Check support for your device by running a quick test on this webpage: diagnostic tests. After the page loads, locate the 'Click to Start Video Chat" button to begin the test.
If you are still having issues after trying these steps, contact our support team.