Preparing For Your First Telehealth Session
Before participating in a telehealth session, please run through the following checklist to ensure that your computer or mobile device is functioning properly. This will help avoid any technical problems at the time of your scheduled telehealth session.
Important notice for IOS users (iPhone, iPad):
To participate in a telehealth session, you must use the Safari browser installed on your iPhone, iPad, or mobile Apple device. You may also need to set Safari to "allow websites to use your camera and microphone". Continue reading to learn how.
Begin Audio & Video Test
Start by testing your audio and video using this video conferencing test page.
- When the new page loads, click the Click to Start Video Chat button to begin a test video session.
- Click Allow when prompted. This will allow the video test page to use your camera and microphone.
- Use the audio and video toggle buttons to make sure that your microphone and camera are working properly.
- If you are able to see and hear yourself on the test page, you should be ready to go for your next telehealth session. If you are experiencing problems or errors, please continue to the troubleshooting steps below.
Before starting any of the troubleshooting procedures below, please make sure your web browser is up to date, and you are using the most current version.
If your video does not appear to be working, you may need to set your web browser to "allow the use of your camera and microphone".
Use the link below to grant access to your camera and microphone for your particular web browser:
- Allow camera access to Safari - iPhone / iPad / Mac
- Allow camera access to Google Chome
- Allow camera access to Firefox
- Allow camera access to Edge
- Important: If you are still having problems after changing your browser-specific settings, clear your browsing history for your browser and try the video conferencing test page once again.
Operating System Settings
Also, verify that your operating system is allowing websites to use your camera and microphone for teleconference meetings.
Still having problems?
If the steps above did not resolve your issues, please contact our support team for further assistance.
(833) 936-4968 ext.2