Allow Access to Camera in Firefox
If your camera and mic are blocked in Firefox, there's a few steps you'll need to take in order to re-enable them for use on a call:
- Select the lock icon located on the right side of your search bar.
- Click both X's to Clear this permission and ask again
- Refresh the browser tab.
- When prompted, ensure you're using the correct camera & microphone inputs, and select Allow
If your camera still won't turn on in Firefox
- Select menu icon in upper right corner.
- Go to Preferences or Options.
- Scroll down to Privacy & Security
- In your Camera & Microphone settings, ensure that Doxy.me is set to Allow
- Restart Firefox.
You can also test your device here to make sure everything is working correctly. If your camera and mic are still disabled, you may need to reset Firefox permissions.