Creating a Telehealth Appointment
Create a telehealth appointment just as you would any other appointment in therapyzen. The only requirement is that you select a Telehealth Virtual Location (Office Location) when creating the appointment.
Create a telehealth appointment
- To create a telehealth appointment, navigate to your scheduling calendar and create a new appointment.
- Locate the Office Locations field in the New Appointment Form and select your telehealth virtual location.
- Enter all remaining appointment details. For superbills or any third-party payers, you may want to select a CPT code modified for telehealth.
- Click Save to create your telehealth appointment.
- Telehealth appointments can use any CPT code/service type, however you may want to create telehealth specific CPT codes.
- Clients will receive appointment reminders for telehealth appointments which will include a link to join your video conference.
- To convert a standard in-person appointment to a telehealth session, you must edit the appointment location to use your telehealth virtual location.
- Group/couples telehealth appointments work the same way as individual appointments.
Learn more about launching telehealth appointments