Staff Roles and Permissions
Managing your team in TherapyZen includes assigning roles to each of them that provide certain permissions for each team member. These permissions will provide or restrict access to certain areas of TherapyZen and provide a more streamlined user experience for each role and a data security measure for your clients.
Once a role has been assigned to a staff member, it can not be changed manually. Changing roles can affect the number of active clinicians which will affect your monthly subscription rate. If you need roles changed for any particular staff member, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
The Permissions area in Settings provides details on each available role and the corresponding permissions and limitations of each role
1. Getting started
Click Settings in the main navigation menu to get to the Permissions area.
2. View all staff member roles and permissions
Find the Permissions tab to see an itemized list of all available roles and permissions for each role.
3. View each role details
There are three different aspects to each role in TherapyZen:
- Role Access: What the team member has access to in TherapyZen
- Role Restrictions: What the team member does not have access to in TherapyZen
- Role Licensing: The type of license and whether the license is paid for or free with your subscription
4. Assigning a role when adding new staff members
Role assignment happens when a new staff member's record is created.