Telehealth Authorization Intake Form
Supplement your digital intake documents with a telehealth consent and authorization form. Therapyzen provides a template that you may use as a starting point and make any edits you deem necessary. If you are not familiar with how to build your own digital intake in therapyzen, first take a couple of minutes to learn how to build your own digital intake.
Adding a telehealth consent & authorization form to your digital intake
- Navigate to Settings > Client Portal and locate the Client Intake Wizard widget
- Click the Add Custom Intake Form button
- In the form building tool, locate the Online Therapy Consent template and click to insert the template
- Make any edits you would like to personalize the form or change the title
- Click Done to save your changes and exit
- When you are ready to publish the form and include it in your digital intake, simply click the toggle to the "On" position
Good to know:
- Once enabled, this form is only available for new clients completing the intake. It is not retroactive for those who have already completed their intake.
- This template is provided as a starting point, we recommend that you personalize it to ensure it pertains to your practice specifically